News & Events » News
Celebrate National Trail Days in the James River Park!
Every year the first Saturday in June is celebrated as National Trails Day. The brainchild of the American Hiking Society, this day promotes the belief that trail experiences improve lives.
- TRAIL RUNS & POWER HIKE | ROAD RUNNERS
Pump House Drive Parking Lot | 8:00AM & 10:30AM: 6-7 mile easy-paced run or 9:30AM: 4 mile easy-paced run or power-hike
- GUIDED HIKE | JAMES RIVER HIKERS
Texas Beach Lot — 8:30AM, 9:30AM, 10:30AM
- MOUNTAIN BIKE RIDE | RVAMORE
21st Street Parking Lot — 10:00 AM
- LEARN HOW TO GET INVOLVED | JROC, JAMES RIVER OUTDOOR COALITION
Reedy Creek Trail Parking Lot — 8:00 AM – Noon
- VCU OUTDOOR ADVENTURE PROGRAM
Manchester Climbing Wall — 8:00 AM – Noon
News Post Archives
Get Our e-Newsletter
Join our email list to get updates on what’s happening in the James River Park!