The Park » Partners
The James River Park has lots of friends. Tell them we said “hey.”
- Chesapeake Bay Foundation
- Coastal Canoeists
- Friends of the Pump House
- James River Advisory Council (JRAC)
- James River Association (JRA)
- James River Outdoor Coalition (JROC)
- Richmond Audubon Society
- Richmond Road Runners Club
- Sierra Club — Falls of the James Group
- Sports Backers
- VCU Rice Center
- VCU Outdoor Adventure Program
Did You Know?
The James River Park is the most heavily visited park in Richmond, receiving nearly two million visitors a year – most of whom are not city residents. Yet, this public park is funded solely by the City of Richmond.
Get Our e-Newsletter
Join our email list to get updates on what’s happening in the James River Park!